About This Course
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and widely used cloud computing platform, offering over 200 cloud computing services from data centres globally. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing start-ups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and deploy IT resources faster. This course covers four domains, including: cloud concepts, security, technology, and billing and pricing. It is a follow on course from the AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials.Duration: 10 weeks
Certification: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain the value of the AWS Cloud.
- Understand and explain the AWS shared responsibility model.
- Understand AWS Cloud security best practices.
- Understand AWS Cloud costs, economics, and billing practices.
- Describe and position the core AWS services, including compute, network, databases, and storage.
- Identify AWS services for common use cases.
- Describe the basics of deploying and operating technologies in the AWS Cloud
Who Should Attend
This course is for unemployed individuals who wish to gain skills suitable for the IT Services Industry. Prospective learners should have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by more advanced AWS Certifications.
Domain1: Cloud Concepts
- AWS Cloud defined
- Identify Aspects of Cloud Economics
- Core AWS Cloud Services
- List the different Cloud architecture design principles
Domain 2: Security and Compliance
- The AWS Shared Responsibility Model.
- Cloud Security and Compliance
- AWS Access Management Capabilities
- Resources for Security Support
Domain 3: Technology
- Methods of Deploying and Operating in AWS
- The AWS Global Infrastructure
- Resources for Technology Support
Domain 4: Billing and Pricing
- Using the Free Tier to Build a Web Server
- AWS Pricing Models
- Account Structures for Billing and Pricing
- Resources for Billing Support